- Read: Nadieh Bremmer’s recent blog posting: “The Design Process…”
- Part 2: Research and Sketches. Figuring what information, you have and how to best to represent it. First (very rough) draft of InfoGraphic poster ready to present to class
1. I have edited everyone’s Phase 1 Homework.
>> Please find your homework doc, open it up and review my comments to you: Week5 Homework-Phase1
2. Make sure you come to class next Tuesday with the following (for more detail Review lecture):
- Finalize your content (make edits based on my feedback to you)
- Find reference and inspiration materials
- Draft of the actual poster: Create at least three charts in Illustrator related to data you have collected
- Ten sketches of your layout and related ideas book
- Typefaces you are planning to work with
- Part 3: Develop concept and refine sketches (charts and graphs)
Part 3: Develop concept and refine sketches (charts and graphs). Aim for a solid draft for next week.