- Point of view shot- Get a strange message on his phone.
- Over the shoulder shot- A car follow him behind at night.
- Over the shoulder shot – Car get closer and he notice it
- Long shot- camera zoom out, Running away from the car
- Medium close up- running and the phone is falling out from the pocket
- Close up shot- camera zoom in and follow the falling phone.
- Wide shot- Running back to his house
- Medium shot- Closed the door and take a deep breath
- Medium shot- Doorbell rang, Watching outside from the peephole
- Point of view shot- a strange man is leaving from his front door
- Point of view shot- Open the door
- Point of view shot- pick up his broken phone and wallet
This video is about my Thanksgiving day.I use Gopro and Iphone7 plus shooting the video, The hardest part is I have to ready my phone or Gopro at any time to capture interesting shots. The first part is what I saw on my way to Baltimore, I shot the sunset by using the time-lapse photography which played at normal speed, time appears to be moving faster. The middle part is all about food that i ate at Baltimore. The last part is the way i going back to New York city. This video is up to 5 minutes, but my music is only 3 minutes so i need to use the second song to overlap the first song.
- Alternatively referred to as full color, process color is used in printers that only have four colors available (commonly cyan, magenta, yellow, and black). With process color, multiple colors can be combined generating what appears to be other colors.(https://www.computerhope.com/jargon/p/proccolo.htm)
- CMYK color, a lot of dot to print out， for example news paper.
- Printing technique where each color is printed in layers and the printer prints each layer until each of the required colors have been printed. Spot color printing is commonly performed on print jobs that require a special color that cannot be created using CMYK, for example, a florescent color.
- full color print, for photo or art work.
- Hex Triplet Colors are web colors used for font families and userbox designing.
- color for web, each color with a Code.
That is true that the guy talk about, some time the color you see is not the real color you think, you need a tool like color picker or Color Sampler Tool in adobe (ps, illustrator ,ect.) to get the correct CMYK OR RGB color information.
- A Monochromatic Color Scheme is created by taking any oneof the twelve Hues from the Basic Color Wheel and repeating it in various Tints, Shades and Tones.. (http://color-wheel-artist.com/monochromatic-color.html)
- same color but different intensity. from dark to light.
- Choose any color as your main Mother Color. Then select its Complementary color directly across from it. From there choose two or three colors on either side. A total of three instead of four Analogous Hues work best to avoid over-complicating things.（http://color-wheel-artist.com）
- use colors that are next to each other on the color wheel
- A triadic color scheme uses colors that are evenly spaced around the color wheel.(http://www.tigercolor.com/color-lab/color-theory/color-harmonies.htm)
- Pure Triad Colors combine every fourth color on the Basic Color Wheel.
- The rectangle or tetradic color scheme uses four colors arranged into two complementary pairs.(http://www.tigercolor.com/color-lab/color-theory/color-harmonies.htm)
- combine every fourth color on the Basic Color Wheel.