- The quality of an object or substance with respect to light reflected by the object, usually determined visually by measurement of hue, saturation, and brightness of the reflected light; saturation or chroma; hue.
- Is a visual feeling of an object
- a gradation or variety of a color; tint
- a colour or type of colour
- Saturation describes the purity of a color and along with hue and value it represents one of the three properties of color.
- Show whether the color is colorful or Bleak
- Intensity, on the other hand deals with the amount of purity in the hue itself. It can also be referred to as “saturation”. Primary colors are considered to be the most “pure” in intensity.
- brightness or dullness of a hue