- The purpose of this page on Tonal Progression is to demonstrate some ideas about color mixing.(http://anthonyryder.fineartworld.com/)
- is a color proceeding from dark to light
- a color, especially with regard to how light or dark
- a color diluted with white; a color of less than maximum purity, chromo, or saturation.(dictionary.com)
- with more white to less
- defines the lightness or darkness of a color. The tonal values of an artwork can be adjusted to alter its expressive character.(artyfactory.com)
- to show a color is darkness or lightness
- make by 2 or more diagram to show the relationships
Those examples are success for me because they all rhythm which followed have their own regularity to develop.
these examples are good examples to showing contrast from Compared both side.