Wines of the New World, Fall 2013

active 7 years, 3 months ago
Wines of the New World, Fall 2013
Hospitality Management
4997

This course provides an in-depth evaluation of “New World” viticulture and vinification. Wine making methods, service, laws and regulations of the major wine regions of North America, Australia, New Zealand, Chile, Argentina and South Africa will be studied. Students will taste and evaluate wines. Supported by a grant from the Julia Child Foundation, student will make wine at Red Hook Winery.
Prerequisite: HMGT 2402

Red Hook Winery

The first thing that came to my mind was a rustic vineyard which grape varietals hanging on the […] See MoreRed Hook Winery

Photos of the Blending Session

Click here for photos of the Blending Session Blending more than wine. You blended your […] See MorePhotos of the Blending Session

Group 5 Wine Blending

Betsy Torrau, Maren Koya, Marjorie Mejia, and Ula Chin As we discussed as a group last week, we […] See MoreGroup 5 Wine Blending

i have always wanted to blend some wine. i envy you guys since you have experienced it already. I […] See More

I could not agree more! Definitively working with skin fermented wines was the challenge of the […] See More

It has been a while, since our last visit to the Red Hook Winery, but still my memories of the […] See More

Sorry, there were no discussion topics found.

Thank you

To Whom it May Concern,     See MoreThank you