Wines of the New World, Fall 2012

active 10 years, 9 months ago
Wines of the New World, Fall 2012
Hospitality Management
4997

This course provides an in-depth evaluation of “New World” viticulture and vinification. Winemaking
methods, service, laws and regulations of the major wine regions of North America, Australia,
New Zealand, Chile, Argentina and South Africa will be studied. Students will taste and evaluate wines.
Prerequisite: HMGT 2402

Acknowledgements

This course was created by: Prof. Karen Goodlad

This course has been cloned or re-cloned 8 times; view clone(s).

City Winery!

This is my long overdue posting on my wonderful experience at City Winery. Going into the SOHO […] See MoreCity Winery!

City Winery

City Winery was one of the best experience that I had. It was pretty fun hearing about wine making […] See MoreCity Winery

Charlies Angels

Last week we had the privilage and a fun time exploring the blending of wines. Aside of just […] See MoreCharlies Angels

Comment on "Charlie’s Angels Wine!"

I am so glad everyone loved it! Like Lyne and Kathia have already said, we blended over 5 […] See MoreComment on "Charlie’s Angels Wine!"

Comment on "The Blending Process in Photos"

The best part about this process for me was tasting each individual wine. By doing so we were able […] See MoreComment on "The Blending Process in Photos"

Comment on "The WInner is…."

This is why wines are tricky because everyone has a preference. Some may like dry and spicey […] See MoreComment on "The WInner is…."

Thank you

To Whom it May Concern,     See MoreThank you