Quantitative Reasoning

active 8 years, 1 month ago
Quantitative Reasoning
Mathematics
MAT 1190
Spring 2015

As a student, you will develop and apply mathematical, logical, critical thinking, and statistical skills to solve problems in real-world contexts. You will acquire skills in the fields of algebra, geometry, probability, statistics, and mathematical modeling. You will also have opportunities to develop your reading, writing, oral, and listening skills.

Acknowledgements

This course was created by: Ezra Halleck

Children and bullying, a breakdown by race

5/20/2015   Elidania Santana: This is a bar graph showing the percent of bullying by […] See MoreChildren and bullying, a breakdown by race

How math relates to my career

Hello I’m in Hospitality Management, I have to work with food. Sometimes if the dish I am c […] See MoreHow math relates to my career

How Math Relates To My Major :Business and Marketing

Hey My Name is Stefan Dwayne Maragh and my dream is top pursue business and marketing which to me […] See MoreHow Math Relates To My Major :Business and Marketing

Comment on "The Unemployment Rates Of Blacks In America"

One thing to note is that the between 1980 and the beginning of the last recession (2007), the gap […] See MoreComment on "The Unemployment Rates Of Blacks In America"

Comment on ""

Good observation about age. However, I do differ with you regarding the "rise". If you study the […] See MoreComment on ""

Comment on "Assignment #2:Line Graph on Smoking Between H.S Students and Adults in U.S."

One trend that a recent NYT article addressed is the relation between electronic cigarettes and […] See MoreComment on "Assignment #2:Line Graph on Smoking Between H.S Students and Adults in U.S."

PE2.8

B)Universal, All breeds of cats are hairless. Negation- Some breeds of cats are not hairless See MorePE2.8

PE2.5

"If Jon fails the test, then he will fail the course." Is considered a conditional statement because it is a two part statement that is connected to each other. " The Johnsons will build a pool if and only if they win the lottery." Is […] See MorePE2.5

PE2.11

A=P(1+r/n)^nt. $2650 (1+.12/12)^12x30 aka 2.5 years $2650 (0.01) ^360 $2650 (3.6) In 2.5 years $9540 will be in the bond account. See MorePE2.11