HMGT1101_S2020_Goodlad

active 1 week, 1 day ago
HMGT1101_S2020_Goodlad
Hospitality Management
HMGT 1101
Spring 2020

An overview of the history, likely directions and organizational structure of the hospitality industry and its role in local, national and global economies. Students are introduced to the nature and scope of the hospitality industry, basic terminology, management concepts, career path explorations and the department’s mission and culture.

The Writing Center

Friday, February 14th is opening day for the Writing Center! The Writing Center is located in […] See MoreThe Writing Center

Steven Iglesias

Hi, I’m a troubled College student that is trying my best to get through this college and try […] See MoreSteven Iglesias

Counseling Services

Many students come to college with anxieties and concerns about the learning expertise. Please be […] See MoreCounseling Services

Yes that was me! See More

Your successful work experience will benefit you during your college career. As for the college […] See More

Transitioning to college is never easy, take into consideration what held you back last semester […] See More

Ask the Professor

Please ask me questions using this discussion board. See MoreAsk the Professor

Student “Cafe”

Students can share information with their classmates here! See MoreStudent “Cafe”

People Who Changed Hospitality

Danny Meyer Shake Shack Union Square Hospitality Group  Union Square Cafe Gramercy Tavern Setting the Table Michael Romano Abigail Kirsch Edna Lewis James Beard Julia Child celebrity chef french […] See MorePeople Who Changed Hospitality