HMGT 3502

active 6 years, 6 months ago
HMGT 3502
Hospitality Management
HMGT 3502

Multi Semester:
This is an online repository for HMGT 3502 and is intended to span beyond a single semester. Any student is welcome to join, participate, etc.

Goal One:
To help students who have completed 10 weeks of the course to self evaluate their academic performance to gain an introspective understanding of the impact of their diligence, time management, organizational skills, research skills, and other academic abilities on their learning outcomes for HMGT 3502.

Goal Two:
To help students entering HMGT 3502 learn from the real world experience of their peers, by reading comments, helpful suggestions, warnings, tricks, tips and “hacks” created by their peers.

Acknowledgements

This course was created by: Harry Shapiro

Advice for future students

To Future Research Seminar Students, be aware that starting your paper soon as possible is one […] See MoreAdvice for future students

Advice for future students

First and foremost, the most important advice I can give to future student is choosing the right […] See MoreAdvice for future students

Advice for future students

For the future students, it's very important for you to do a time management because you don't […] See MoreAdvice for future students

Comment on "An Online Guide For HMGT 302 Students"

To Future Students: Managing all that you have to do is going to be what will get you through […] See MoreComment on "An Online Guide For HMGT 302 Students"

If I could give the next writer a piece of advice, it would be to create a outline that you WANT […] See MoreComment on "An Online Guide For HMGT 302 Students"

To future students taking HMGT 3502 with Professor Shapiro Time management, effort and […] See MoreComment on "An Online Guide For HMGT 302 Students"

narrowing my broad subject

my topic was food waste in the United States from restaurants, grocery stores and factories but its to broad of a topic with way to much information so instead. I'm going to narrow it down to only New York food waste. and see how much an […] See Morenarrowing my broad subject

week two pros and cons about my topic

in search of answers to my topic I've found that i want to about my topic i notice that there is so many ways that people and organizations are trying to minimize and to try educate people to stop food waste. for example there is a […] See Moreweek two pros and cons about my topic

my research topic and why Ramiro Peregrina

my topic is about food waste in the world and before i started to look into the topic i didn't know much of what was going on and i only thought that it was just food that wasn't eaten in restaurants and spoiled food or to much of […] See Moremy research topic and why Ramiro Peregrina