HMGT 1101, Fall 2012

active 6 years, 2 months ago
HMGT 1101, Fall 2012
Hospitality Management
HMGT 1101

Examination of the nature and scope of this industry and basic management concepts. Introduction to department mission and interaction with alumni in career exploration.

Wine Tour of Napa & Sonoma , California

In April, I was one of the leaders of my store chosen to attend a workshop in the Gap Inc. San […] See MoreWine Tour of Napa & Sonoma , California

"What Every College Student Should Post on LinkedIn"

This was shared with me by another Prof. Reid and I thought you should could consider starting […] See More"What Every College Student Should Post on LinkedIn"

36 Hours in New York City

Group Work-Food Places   See More36 Hours in New York City

Though I think the schedule is tight and a bit difficult to really accomplish I am impressed with […] See More

Love your work and he suggestions are varied and exciting. Your contribution to 36hours is truly […] See More

Hello, To enlarge the document: First, click right to "Copy Image," Then, paste it to the […] See More

Shared Reading

In addition to starting class with a Discussion of the NYTimes Travel section. We will conduct a reading and writing exercise. Based on the poem above suggested by Prof. Scanlan, that I feel looks upon the author's past, we will write […] See MoreShared Reading

Human Resources Reading

Please download the document from the URL below, read it, write an annotated bibliography and reaction to the article. The best submissions will be about two pages long and will be […] See MoreHuman Resources Reading

Accounting

Here is a site with valuable accounting terms. http://www.hotelmule.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=1552 Remember, if you have yet to do so, download the list of accounting terms to know for class on Tuesday, November 20. Regards, Prof. Goodlad See MoreAccounting

Choose of NYC Tourism Attraction or Historically Significant Location

Choice of Location   Date of Oral Presentation Tuesday, December 11 ┬áJordan Tuesday, December 18 Kali Lisa See MoreChoose of NYC Tourism Attraction or Historically Significant Location