ENG1121 English Composition 2, FA2020 OL12

active 12 hours, 49 minutes ago
English
ENG1121

Together, we will explore and write within new genres, conduct research, and reflect on our writing practices. By the end of this semester, you’ll be able to analyze and participate in genres inside and outside of higher education. The aim is to build skills that will be useful in future coursework, the workplace, and in your personal lives. In other words, this course isn’t self-contained—we’re aiming to give you a toolbox of skills that you can apply to other classes and situations.

This course may be cloned by logged-in faculty.

Micro-Activity #7: Andy Chantes

The form form of writing I choose was a letter the reason why I choose that is because it seemed […] See MoreMicro-Activity #7: Andy Chantes

Micro-Activity #6 Sataria Carter

Wollstonecraft is writing this article to draw attention to women civil right and voice. She is […] See MoreMicro-Activity #6 Sataria Carter

Once you've watched/read A.O.C.'s speech...

Respond to three of the following questions in the comments section of this post: Who is […] See MoreOnce you've watched/read A.O.C.'s speech...

I agree with you Michalis! video game can be great for distraction, but it have a limited to play […] See More

Good observation Joseph! Youtube is a great platform as you said, but it is be controlled for the […] See More

In reading Kothari’s writings I understand that she is connecting her native Indian food to s […] See More

Micro Activity#2 Mohammed Sillah:

You posted this in the incorrect location. Post it on the website! I tell you where it is on the Agenda. If you have trouble figuring this out, attend an office hour and we'll work it out. You will get credit for it, but I want it in the […] See MoreMicro Activity#2 Mohammed Sillah: