Table of Contents

Discover

Copy from logos and flags for inspiration

I have research pictograms, logo design, and flag design on the internet. These are images that I copied for inspiration.

Define

Mind Map

This is my mind map. I have sketched out things that interested me. Like animals that I find that represent me, like a cat. And I decide to combine with food, which is one of the things I enjoyed most.

Develop

Thumbnails

thumbnails

These are my five thumbnails, these are rough sketch using the brush tool, with that I chose that color theme for each drawing. There are all pastel because when I think of dessert, I think pastel color and such.

Finalized Thumbnails

only three out of five

At the end, I decided to finalize these thumbnails because they are my. first few ideas. I gave up on the other two because of the difficulties of the cream and have little inspiration when finalizing.

Final Flag

Final version

This is my final personal flag, I think it represent me pretty well. I like citrus, drink and cat, which the flag have all of them. I choose a plaid pattern using the color I choose and lower the transparency. I really like the cats inside the bubble, cause it gave it a playful feel to it.