My Electronic Profile

Amethyst Alameda August 31, 2015
Prof. Karen Goodlad (HGMT1101)

Electronic Profile
My passion is definitely all about giving back to others. I have countless memories of being in the kitchen cooking with my family, those experiences unknowingly became the building blocks to my career choice now. Majoring in hospitality management gives me a broad spectrum of opportunities that I will need in order to achieve my goals. What are my goals? You ask, I want my cuisine and restaurant to be considered “The Great Equalizer”, a place of sincerity, culture and really great food that come together to form a common ground of happiness for everyone.
I have always been a hard working person but there is something inspiring about the freedom you get as a college student. It allows me to choose my own path, Although I haven’t reached my goals just yet, my ambition continues to push me beyond my limits. Sometimes my lack of professional experience discourages me but I have learned to use it as my motivation. Beginning my journey here at City Tech has unleashed many possibilities to gain the experience I’m missing, such as the study abroad program and the Disney internship program. Academically I am determined to take on everything that comes my way in order to receive the grades I know I deserve. Most of all I hope to encourage others to accomplish their goals and be a part of a community that is established on the sole purpose of providing an unforgettable experience for everyone.

1 thought on “My Electronic Profile