- Date: Thursday May 19, 2022
- Meeting: Voorhees Building, Room 305, 3rd floor
- 2:30 – 5:50pm
NOTE! THIS IS THE LAST CLASS OF THE SEMESTER…YOU MUST COMPLETE COMPLETE ALL YOUR WORK TO PASS THE COURSE.
To-Do Before Class – due Wednesday May 18 – 10pm
SUBMIT THESE 3 ASSIGNMENTS:
- FINAL PROJECT: Place for Refection
- See Slides from class for more information
- If you get stuck – these slides show the assignment instructions and steps to draw your axonometric
- Complete Plan of your space for reflection
- Complete your 3-D Axonometric
- Draw 1 Interior Elevation that shows windows + doors – to improve your grade
- Submit written description of your space
- SUBMIT DRAWINGS AND WRITTEN DESCRIPTION to Dropbox here
- ROW HOUSE FINAL DRAWINGS:
- Complete floor Plans
- Complete Building Section
- Be sure to add the dimension information and level symbols on your drawings
- See these slides for assignment information
NOTE: Stair is extra credit – do this ONLY IF you have time
- URBAN DESIGN STUDY PRESENTATION SLIDES
EMAIL YOUR PRESENTATION TO ME – IF YOU HAVEN’T ALREADY.
- send your Powerpoint or PDF; or Google link.
- NOTE: You must share your link in google slides first.
- If you emailed it to me before…Do not send again!
- PIN-UP OF FINAL PROJECT
- Bring your drawings to pin up on the board in class.