This essay was kind of difficult for me to do because I am talking about a sensitive topic about the war between Russia and Ukraine. I had to spend more time researching articles, news and watching youtube videos. I also think that this is a good topic to discuss especially because a war is not just something that affects the countries involved. It affects everyone around the world. It affects our daily resources such as gas, small businesses, tourism and even the agriculture field that relies on imports and exports. I feel like this is the best time for me to point out what I think could be done to prevent a global crisis like this. I think the systems of some countries are just really flawed and may need changes. I believe the United Nations can do something to help this from happening again. There are many solutions we can come up with. I do not think that a war is an answer because it does not help at all. It only makes things worse.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YSn1WQXSdZBS0yAGrKMD2mJPSaBxdyD_5Hzi5_aLakk/edit?usp=sharing