The Model that I have chosen to use is through a letter. I think a letter would be the best way to express myself because it is vey personal and direct. I also like when someone has the chance to sit with new ideas or thoughts presented and be given the chance to reread something for better clarification. I wouldn’t only want to direct this letter to one person because I don’t feel there’s a single person to blame. My letter would be regarding the bias and injustices that actors experience. As a performer I can relate to the unfair things individuals experiences based on their looks, gender, or race. I’d like to talk about these injustices and shed light on things people go through while being an actor or performer. It would not only target actors in order to give them representation on real things that occur but also call out these injustices and the structure that has stood by and defended these actions. By doing this it will help bring transparency to many problems and hopefully prevent things like fat phobia, racism, and sexism from happening.