During my research I learned that there will always be conspiracy theories and it’s not about looking into them, it’s about looking into them as a whole and seeing what makes it a conspiracy. Covid-19 had and still does have a lot of conspiracies surrounding it and that’s what divided the public during that time. What I found difficult was just trying to word everything the right way to get my point across as efficient as I wanted too. I feel like it’s important for everyone to open there eyes and look at what they’re being told differently. If everyone was all on the same page, which is hard enough already the world would be a better place. Something I learned and that I will take to my future classes is always seeing another view or idea of something to really understand what you see, after doing that then you can see how you really feel about that topic.

https://mailcitytechcuny-my.sharepoint.com/:w:/g/personal/giovanni_dimaggio_mail_citytech_cuny_edu/ETu6wc8Zk9JOhm4-aefx8wQBbB2OlnaGh4bxjJ1kZSS4vQ?e=Fju8ad