Dear, Professor Garcia, I would first like to start off with the title “Try everything!” It really means a lot to me and I hope it can click to other people as well. My writing process was a little challenging for me at first because I couldn’t come up with the appropriate transition phrases since I couldn’t think of the correct thing to start with. I sometimes got writer’s block while trying to fully understand the difficulties I actually encountered when I was younger, particularly because I don’t discuss this subject with everyone because I wouldn’t want their views of me to change. Nevertheless, during this process, I learned a lot about my writing style; even though I was having trouble, my narrative flow made it seem as though I was reliving the moment from a different perspective. In the hopes that students everywhere might relate to it, I picked a song that I used to listen to when I was struggling. When I revisit this project I would like to further work on my transition and format nonetheless I loved my narrative and I hope that people can get a glimpse of how hard work can really pay off.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1h8Mq8MneuxLRx3DGXBIZIo4IkPbdS7Pe5SuY5PF_kKk/edit?usp=sharing