Prof. Garcia | ENG1101-HD80 | Fall 2022

Research Question

Why are women most likely to be trafficked and what can we do to prevent it?

I got interested in my question because all you ever hear either on the news, social media, etc. just just stories of women getting trafficked. it doesn’t matter who you are, how old are you, who you with, or what you’re doing. If they think you’re a target they will go after you no matter the extent. now a days it’s become more and more frequent of different stories of more females getting trafficked. I just want to know why, what did women do to deserve this type of mistreatment. all we really do is mind our business and go on about our days. people came up with so many different ways to trap and set up these women its just to much to keep track of. why should we feel scared to go out at night in public, to get gas, or even grocery shop. why are we being tagged so much and nobody really seems to care at this point.

1. Ruth Garcia

This is way too big a question. You might consider understanding how women’s trafficking works in the U.S. And after you do some research, you might research one particular type of trafficking to bring awareness to it.