Day 5 Training Journey

We started group project on today. It’s cool! I┬áthink group project is a good way to sharing your idea with others, also we can discuss┬áthe problems and getting the new ideas together.┬áThe best thing of group project is your teammate always┬átry to support you and help you. Maybe you don’t have the idea of your working section in sometime, however you can walk around to see your teammate’s work, it may help you┬áto getting more idea of your section. Also, I need say “thank you” to them, because I always “not sure” about┬ámy designs, it means I’m not sure that it’s a┬ágreat design or terrible, also the grammar I used it’s correct or incorrect, but they always point on my mistake and help me fix it.

One thought on “Day 5 Training Journey

1. iIt is important to be a good team player, you can have better idea for your design or project, and if you and your team work well together, the project can be very enjoyable. I am excited about our group project, so far everything looks really good and we are working at a good pace for completing this project by Wednesday.