Day 2 Training Journey

Time pass so fast. I still have a lot of work need to be finish. Today is a busy day, I finished my poster on the morning and got a new project. My life is full right now, I don’t have time to thinking about others, but I like. Because it helps me learn things and improved my skills, everyone helped me and share the snacks on here. I’m happy:)

3 thoughts on “Day 2 Training Journey

1. Lu,

I can feel your energy through your designs. It is very positive and you will continue to add to your knowledge and contribute to the efforts of the entire team. I appreciate your willingness to immerse yourself in the process of training and use this opportunity to its fullest.

Delighted that you are part of the training to become a member of the Design Team.

2. Time does past fast here in the office, it is essential to keep track of what you are doing here. it is not alway very busy in the office, there will be slow time too. You are doing a great job with your design, I really like both of your CTW poster concepts, great use of color. I am looking forward to the rest of your creative solution for the upcoming project.