Star Trails from Guilderton Lighthouse, Western Australia,” Trevor Dobson via Flickr CC BY-NC-ND 2.0

Project 1 was due last Thursday, October 13th, as was your reflection for Project 1. These should both be posted on this OpenLab site. You can make both posts private so that only you and I can see them, or you can leave your education narrative as a public post and make only your reflection private.

If you’re having trouble, please reach out to me, either by email or by coming to our student support hour/writing lab on Thursday, October 20th at 12:00 via Zoom.

If you have a draft but it isn’t finished, please share it anyway. We can work together to help you revise it into an education narrative you’re proud of. I will regrade any work that you revise.

If you can’t get your draft onto the OpenLab for technical reasons, or because you haven’t had access to your computer, you might consider using a computer at City Tech:

And if you’re really unsure about what you were supposed to do, in addition to talking to me, you can also consult our weekly agendas and the Project 1 instructions. The Week 6 Agenda-Part 1 has very useful information and links out to other posts you need to read.

I’ve enjoyed reading your projects so far and look forward to reading all of them soon!