Almost done” by Rvs1966 via Flickr CC BY-ND 2.0

And here we are, December 23rd. I’ve seen lots of activity on our site, and so much interesting work submitted. If you submitted something and aren’t sure about it, let me know by email and I can answer any questions. If you’re still working, please be in touch to let me know what I can expect and when. And keep it going–we don’t have very many options or much time left now that the semester is over, but there’s always something, and I want to work with you.

I said it in class this week, and I’ll re-emphasize it here: it was wonderful to work with you all semester long. I learned so much from you, not only through your writing, research, and self-reflection, but from your dedication to your goals and your resilience–or attempts at resilience–in the face of what I see as a difficult time to be a student or a person. I also want to repeat myself: if I can ever be a resource for you, whether right now as you finish this semester, throughout your time at City Tech, or after, please know that I welcome your reaching out.

I wish you all a peaceful, nourishing, and restorative winter break, and a powerful, energetic, and transformative Spring 2023 semester.