1. As a reader, reading the author’s assignment is an exchange of ideas with the author. I think reading a book is such a process. Reading more books and communicating with writers can increase your knowledge and broaden your horizons.

As a writer, I need to put my thoughts on the assignment while the writer is writing. Because articles are the bridge between readers and writers, writers share their thoughts and readers learn from articles.

As a scholar,this is my first year in college,I learned a lot about my own problems.  Procrastination is the biggest problem I need to face, when my homework is delayed and I don’t try to get it done, it will only accumulate and become a big mountain.  How to overcome procrastination will be a problem I need to face until it is resolved.

2.I learned that I need to check for grammar issues and word problems when I finish the article, and I think I will check this when I finish the article in the future to reduce the possibility of errors.  I learned that before completing the article, it is necessary to divide the task into several small parts to complete it separately, so that the goal can be completed more easily. This is a very practical ability, and I think I will use it when writing articles in the future.

3.I haven’t noticed any progress in my writing. I will get used to checking the grammar and these details in the sentence for errors, so that the text flows smoothly. Maybe a small step forward.

4.My least favorite assignment was the unit 2 RAB,Because its goal seems very simple, but when I complete the small goal, I find that I need to find a lot of data for comparison to get what I need. This creates pressure and takes a long time,it takes more time than expected.

5.The article written by Donald M. Murray called “The Maker’s Eye”.  This taught me that a great article is not just a draft.  The author needs to make repeated revisions to the article in order to complete an excellent article. Just like a blacksmith hitting a sharp sword, it can only be done through thousands of trials.

6.When I read a story written by an article writer, I will go through the article to understand the hidden information in the article.  Not only look at what story the writer wrote, but also think about what the writer wants to express when he writes the story, and what the theme of the story.

7.The decisions I made in my assignments about content and design were need to identify the audience for my article, gather credible information and put it in my article that will help my article to be recognized by readers.

8.My early assumptions about writing was write a story to the reader, so that the reader can understand the interest of the story.  Now I don’t think this is complete right.  Writing should not be just about the story, the story should serve as an intermediate stage. The author should add his own thinking to the article, and pass it to the reader through the story as an intermediate carrier, so that the reader can communicate with the author’s ideas through the story.

9.I think it should be the “First Source Entry”,I spent a lot of time finding information to complete the article,  but I didn’t choose a good topic at the beginning,this is a critical error.  So I deleted the entire article, re-selected the topic, and re-find the material, even if it would have lost all my previous efforts. If I insist on choosing an inappropriate topic to write about, I think it will be more difficult for me to finish the later articles.  Although I feel distressed, looking at it now, I think it’s worth it.

10. I think the  challenging should be reaching the word requirement on each essay.  It’s troubled when I finish an article and find that the word count isn’t up to the mark. I need to check all the sentences, add new sentences in the middle of the sentences and check whether the text is smooth.