Q1-During this term I have learned that as a reader I read really quickly probably because I am not fan of reading and when there is a case where I have to read I tend read a lot faster also prefer reading in my head or myself rather than to someone. As a writer I have learned that I can write a lot depends on the context and when I do write I sometimes my sentence structure isn’t that good, for me I just keep on writing until I have nothing else to write about. When I am writing I just put down whatever comes to my head and also depending on what I am writing I can sometimes it can really be lengthy or short it all comes down to what the topic is about. As for scholar for this term I wouldn’t have much thought on that cause I don’t see my work as scholarly.

Q2-From what I have learned so far in this semester that I can transfer to other writing situations I have in college or in my community is when writing an essay on a certain topic or issue breaking down your informations into different sections because for I found this easier when writing for my topic I researched a lot and when I have enough information I will break it down and separate them into sections so when I write it will be easier on where to put out what.

Q3-I think early semester my work was decent and for as of now I also think it’s the same, I really don’t see much. of difference from work I have done earlier to now. I guess when it came to my writing I haven’t really see what I have done different it all looks the same to see.

Q4-My favorite assignment for this semester was Unit 2 when we had to write about a topic we were interested in. I say this is my favorite assignment because it was fun to research on different topics and when researching I have learned a lot of information that I never before and when researching there was a lot of topics that I wanted to write about. My least favorite assignment was unit 1 because I wasn’t that interested on talking about my educational journey probably cause I don’t really remember any of that or there wasn’t any important significance for my educational journey.

Q5-A notable lesson that I have stuck with me when completing certain assignments is that to carefully follow all of the bullet point questions and answer it throughly and never skip the bullet point question cause it can help you guide when writing for essay or something. I say this because I have done this where I missed some of the bullets point question which then caused me to lose points on my writing.