So here we are at the end of our first semester in college and I can honestly say that we have done pretty well but there is still room for improvement. This semester was not the best personally I know I could have done. I still have the tendency of waiting until the last minute (usually a day it is due) to do an assignment which most likely results in said assignments being late. So, our goal to stop procrastinating is still waiting for completion. Thankfully, this is the only goal that we have not achieved but that does not mean we could subside and lose the little progress we have made. However, I have learned so much about myself and what I am capable of. Even with the steady procrastination, we are still passing our classes surprisingly. Evidently, when we put in the effort to achieve something we get it done. Also, yes! we have been reading more but only for and I know that maybe does not count but at least we are reading. Our English class has helped us improve our writing and reading skills. Our writing is strong in every aspect from grammar, to sentence structure, to word choice, and formatting. Overall, I am pleased with all the work we have done to achieve our goals.