I have included the link to the video I would like to emulate. It shows a perfect example of the news reporter interviewing a mother who had survived covid after being hospitalized for four months.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/health/2022/01/03/covid-19-survivor-andrea-arriaga-borges-intv-nd-vpx.cnn

My mentor text would be found on the website CNN where it is very informational, containing many interviews with a serious and informative tone. This example contains a lot of examples of logos, and pathos. The mother had been hospitalized because of COVID and had a 5% of survival, the point of the interview was to encourage people to get vaccinated. So the logos here would be the statistics that if she were vaccinated she would have experienced the symptoms much less and would not have been hospitalized, that is her conclusion of the interview.  The pathos would be that she has 5 children who were told by doctors that she was on the verge of death, allowing the audience to feel the emotions of this family who had their mother in the hospital. This source uses research through the statistics and percentages of people who were hospitalized for longer than 3 months because of the virus who were not vaccinated, and those who were vaccinated and had less dangerous outcomes.