Friendships and family are, I would say, are my core values in life. Friendships make up my personality. They are what make me keep going, enjoy life and help me experience what life should, my personality is my Friendship.

I’m happy, excited, funny, and curious, all of my personality is because of my friendship. My family is my coal to a burning fire engine of a train. It is what keeps me moving forward. Although I don’t have the best relationship with my mom and my dad , but I thrive and hopefully better my future for them. It is what brings them joy and that’s all I want for them. The number one thing I want for them is to be happy.

Writing are communication Still’s is something

I really need help. It indeed is helpful to the fact that If I am here to reply to a colleague or a protestor or boss, someone with proper respect, it’s better to show that I’m educated, and make your sentences clear to the people you are communicating with. If your writing improves your communication skills for presenting a power point or speaking with well educated people. Both writing and communication are a line to work together and can help your life goals in general. To show an example, my goals is to be an architect, and to do that, presentation is key.

Power points are to be presented as well as portfolios as well. So all of these include writing , and if I write like how I will with l my friends, firms, companies are not going to take me seriously, Everything: about this world is about professionalism. Speaking of professionalism, communicating to someone is important as well. If I am hired or being interviewed and I am speaking in slang, then my boss won’t understand me and clients wouldn’t want to work with me, this is why writing and communication is helpful and why it would help my goals.