- The Statue of the American Revolutionary War Hero, General Comte de Rochambeau.
- The Monumental Brooklyn War Memorial
- Extra Credit (Brooklyn Historical Society, 128 Pierrepont St.)
- Extra Credit (The statue of the American Revolutionary War Hero, General Comte de Rochambeau)
- Our Places: “How we commemorate “
Monthly Archives: April 2017
This is one of the few buildings of New York City, that I believe to be really unique and significant. I have visited this place a couple of times as well. I last took this picture on December 26th, 2016. The Monumental … Continue reading