We explored the website and a significant about of vocabulary today. How might this information help you as you start your first semester of college at City Tech? … Read More
Deans and Transcripts and the Bursar, oh my: College Vocabulary
- To develop awareness of vocabulary unique to college life
- To identify various resources found on the college website
We invite you to tell a story about your first few weeks at City Tech. Research has shown that first-semester students often worry about their transition in to college and … Read More
A Major Decision
- To read and differentiate the various sections of a degree audit
- To develop questions about the student’s course of study by major
- To complete 2
- To identify and discuss the components of a syllabus
- To make a connection between college resources and information presented in a syllabus
- To discuss the role
- Asking “Good” Questions
- Now that you are midway through the workshop, what questions do you have about becoming a college student?
- Ask four questions in your response to this post.
You Paid For It, Use It!
- To identify resources at the college and on the college’s website
- To engage with the resources available at the college and on
Consider the discussions we had today about mindset and self-advocacy. Share a concept you believe is important and explain what the concept means to you as a college student.… Read More