The Image i have chosen above may be one of my favorite images from todays shooting at the botanic garden because the image represents rule of thirds. This image captures a sense of rule of thirds because the horizon sites at the horizontal line dividing the lower third of the photo from anything else that may be around it as well

The image that i have chosen above may be my favorite photo from today shooting on our trip at the botanic garden. The reason i have chosen this photo because it is describing rule of the thirds because it is capturing the different types of depth that are in this photo. this photo captures rule of thirds because it is showing the horizon that sits at the horizontal line which is dividing the lower portion of the photo from the upper portion so that every ones main focus will be on the lower thirds of the image

This entry was posted in Learning Logs, LL5-rule of thirds and pattern. Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to

1. rmichals says:

I am surprised that you picked this photo when you have so many other lovely photos like 4220 or 4233. And even the butterfly photo could work.

As to pattern, 4235 is a lovely example of pattern (and back light!)