A City Tech OpenLab Course Site

Time Capsule

Dear Future Adriana,

By the time you have read this letter you will have finished your first year of college. I just wanted to say that during this uncertain and difficult times you have made it through. Remote learning was not expected to happen but learned how to deal with and learned that you cannot predict what is going to happen which is better  to be prepared. I just hope by the time you are reading this letter you have learned the foundations of architecture. But most importantly, the discipline and dedication it takes to get to where you want to be. It was challenging to manage  time wisely between school and personal life. However, it is something that will develop through time and help you have more organization in your life. I expect you have learned in English class how to properly write and express yourself through words. Also, I expect you have passed the class that had you anxious at first- Trigonometry! I look forward seeing you with friends that will help you grow as an individual as well you helping them.

This image is a representation of how you started sketching buildings and hopefully when you look back at this you can say you have enhanced your skills by the end of the year.

Sincerely,

Adriana Larreinaga

1. Namkha T Oedzer

your goals are very realistic and down to earth. The inspirational tone of the statement gives it a lot of light and makes it very interesting to read!

2. Farhan Firoz

I really like the sketch you have and i want to see how it ends up looking at the end of the semester.

3. Isaac G.

I agree with you here. I’m sure all of us here would want to exceed our expectations and writing more creatively and properly. Managing time is also important too! With times like this online learning could be a real hassel.

4. Darien Vazquez

Nice image and great motivational advice to what you are trying to accomplish, hopefully we all turn out the way we want to.