This video mainly portrays how the city of Baltimore and their police task force had tainted many cases or otherwise frames more than 2,000 cases which resulted in multiple arrests that never should have happen in the first place .There is only so much internal affairs could do to help the innocent be free.What makes it do hard is police officers are protected by the government , state courts etc so getting involved was nearly impossible as they had their right to privacy secured.A man by the name of Shawn whiting was a victim who did time in prison although innocent he was still placed in jail.Police had suspected that he was a drug dealer not only that they had even gotten a warrant to search his home.As Shawn had claimed they had gotten a warrant under false pretenses.Police had completely raided his house and stole 20,000 dollars along with his kids video games .As all this happened Whiting knew he was being wrongfully accused however even after filing a report to internal affairs the case was not taken seriously up until 2017.The reason why this case was looked at heavily is because they started to receive multiple cases that were similar which had began to raise suspicion.As they say the evidence was not enough for the burden of proof.Soon after Whites lawyer had won the case 17 other cases that similar to whites had been reopened for investigation.My personal opinion on this is how this is absolutely outrageous how their voices are not being heard.why are these cases not taken seriously.As said in the video this case was not  taken seriously    up until there were similar reports.This makes me question how many people are being wrongly imprisoned.One reason that this is a major concern is because in the society we live in today the officers are winning that needs to come to an end.Police officers are being protected for their wrongdoings not to mention they are being granted immunity.As each day passes justice needs to be served as soon as possible because things are getting serious with the corruption of cops.When I say serious I mean cops killing their own so they won’t testify against them.So I completely agree and disagree with this video.I 100% without a doubt agree with the fact that all voices should be heard.But the thing I disagree with is the amount of officers that are being protected.This should be dealt with now as White lost his home and was left to live with his aunt along with 6 of his children