I wrote this to awaken people and make them realize how limited our education is and how an adjustment such as letting students choose what to learn could be a better way to make school worth going through. A lot of people find school useless because whatever they learn doesn’t apply to their lives in the future, and also find school boring learning the same subjects yearly it just gets more in-depth the more we learn it. I hope the readers find it interesting and feed their minds into this because I can only imagine how much of a greater experience school will be if this reform would take action or how much people would say school played a big role in their life today with what they do for a living. I think my bibliography went well especially with all the research I found and how effective it was supporting this topic, the problems I had was finding more non-written documents because I wanted to look for a great interview on this to use as my research. What was working for the most part was putting everything together making my annotated bibliography, I feel like I did a good job expressing my thoughts on this topic and coming up with something  that is very beneficial and life-changing to every student out there like myself. I will say I needed help finding more different types of documents and I’m proud of bringing up this up because this isn’t talked about enough especially if there’s no change with our education system. Questions I would like to ask the viewers is if there’s anything confusing? Can you relate to how I feel upon letting students play a big role in their learning? Is there anything you would change if this was your own writing? Would you recommend my annotated bibliography to others to read it and help spread this reform?