Motivation is all that matters when it comes to beginning or embarking upon a journey in pursuit of perfection. My journey started with seeing the imperfection of the world. The topic I choose to take up was mental health and its possible cure because I felt that mental health is a major problem and it needed a lot of work. Motivated by the hopes of the people, both suffering from mental illness and the ones who know people suffering from mental illness, to get cured, I took up the responsibility of research and found that meditation can be the most effective way to deal with mental health. The second problem I had to go through was the delivery of my discovery to my intended audience, how was I supposed to let people know about all the wonderful things I discovered? Well, I thought that throughout history, poetry and songs were the fastest medium of spreading information. I thought of writing a song, but reality struck my dream down (i.e, I can’t sing) so I thought that poetry would be the best medium of delivery. While doing research on poetry I had received a notification alerting me that one of my peers had commented on my project proposal. After reading it, his comments made a deep impact on my decision. He stated that New York is a firm for hip-hop and rap so why not write rap lyrics. This made perfect sense as most of the people dealing with anxiety tend to be in their teens or twenties and this particular age group is heavily influenced by pop culture. My decision radically transformed from producing a calm and serene piece of poetry to producing a rather rough and crude and raw version of the poem and tag it as a rap. I also found out that most of the rappers do not have lyrics that rhyme but their lyrics sound good because their music or their soundtrack is amazing. This was another challenge to me, now I had to figure out a particular type of music pattern and merge it with my lyrics which sounds easy but is not. I needed to produce my own music and to do that I had to learn how to get technical (learn to operate the softwares that allow music production). Then I had to refer other artists’ work to come up with an exceptional piece of lyrics that would catch the attention of my audience and make sense at the same time. I had to integrate instructions on how to meditate through a rap song which sounds absurd, but this is the only sane approach that would deliver this particular information to the public mass. If we take time to look at the influential rappers of the past, individuals such as Tupac and B.I.G. or Eazy-E, they brought their own experience and expressed it in a raw manner through their work, they combined emotion and rhythm which is why their music had so much impact. I plan to do something similar; I may not be able to achieve their level of supremacy, but my intention is clear and dedicated to the benefit of others.