What i learned from reading Kyle Stedman’s article is  how to  use your sources properly , because it impacts your audience and how to refrain from making it difficult for them to read. Also , putting myself in the readers shoes.

“This judgment, of course, will often be unfair. These readers might completely ignore the merits of your insightful, stylistically beautiful, or revolutionarily important language—just as my anger at another driver makes me fail to admire his custom paint job. ..” What does Kyle stedman mean by judgement will be unfair? Is he referring to a writers target audience ? 
“readers and writers don’t always see eye to eye on the same text. In fact, some things I write about in this essay will only bother your pickiest readers (some teachers, some editors, some snobby friends), while many other readers might zoom past how you use sources without blinking.” I agree completely with Stedmans statement. I think we all experiencing being both , when you are the reader , you get to critique a writing and have to opportunity to disagree or agree. While being the writer, you are producing a body of work/research and hope your audience appreciates , loves and agrees with your work. 
“First, the author is actually voicing a point of view; she sounds knowledgeable, strong. Second, and more to the point of this chapter, the author includes a citation, showing that she knows that ethical citation standards ask authors to cite paraphrases and summaries—not just quotations.” It is actually interesting reading this quote, because he is so right. Writing so weird. A piece can start off so great and start getting ugly.