A City Tech OpenLab Course Site

Global doesn’t need us, we need Global

In unit #2, I wrote an Annointed Bibliography about Global warming “Global doesn’t need us, we need Global.” I picked this topic because this is one of the most important things but no one is talking about it and don’t serious about our future generation. After 50 or 70 years maybe there will be no human, animals, trees alive. We just thinking about ourselves right now. We are using lots of plastic bags, cutting trees, making lots of factories for business, using cars all those are increasing carbon dioxide. Greta Thunberg impressed me a lot. Last year I saw her videos and those videos inspired me. Greta Thunberg skipped her school and then she sat down on the street to protect. We can’t go back but we can change our lifestyle. We can’t be selfish, we have to be make a change in our own self for our future. I feel like lots of things happening in our environment that are harmful but we are not taking care of our environment. Because of global warming, there are lots of other things are happening such as deforestation, greenhouse gas, air pollution, etc. All of those problems related to global warming. All I know is we should get serious and we should start taking little steps for saving our environment. This world is our home. If we destroy this our home then where will we stay in the future? So, that’s why we should do something like stop using plastic, plant more trees, etc. I think our government should be more careful about global warming. The amount of Carbon dioxide in our environment is a lot. Because of pollution, people are getting sick, the weather is changing a lot, etc. In the future, pollution will create more problems and that will affect our health and life. The production of chemicals in the environment that are harmful to the health of humans and animals, or that do damage to the planet or materials, is air pollution. Water is getting dirty too because of factories. They throw lots of plastic things into oceans and then fish and other animals try to eat that plastic because they don’t the difference. And plastic doesn’t get mix with anything. After years and years, researchers found that plastic doesn’t recycle. On the other hand, some of them tried to burn plastic but they saw it makes air pollution a lot and that’s not good for our environment. I think we should stop using plastic bottles and we should use glasses bottles. Then we should stop using plastic bags on market. On the other hand, we can use cotton bags. It could be more helpful for our environment. 

1. Lisa Cole

Israt, please properly title your work — this should be titled “11/4 assignment”. 11/7 assignment is missing (300-word proposal).