I think James Baldwin is trying to say that how students get face discrimination. Black students treated badly just because they had a different skin color. They didn’t get benefits like other students. Everyone has rights. People shouldn’t judge people others. People used to judge others by their different skin colors. Different skin color doesn’t make anyone different. Everyone is human and they all equal. I think James Baldwin means when he says “The world is larger” means this world is so huge and in this world, a lot of things happen. We can learn lots of things from those things. How students should be when they are younger. Students should stay a growth mindset. When they see something they should learn about it more and more. It could help them in their future career. When we learn about things it helps us to grow our general knowledge. The more we know, the more we grow. In life, they will be a lot of difficulties when we will grow up by the time. But we can’t give up on it. When we stuck in life, we have to think about different ways. How to solve the problems in life. When people have a growth mindset those people can get success in life. Because people try to get success, they have to face a lot of difficulties. We shouldn’t give importance to that thing when someone tries to judge us. We should focus on our life. People will judge us no matter what are we doing. Listen to those people who are trying to help such as your parents, close friends. Reality is so hard. I have to be more active in my classes. I have to work hard more. I feel like I got lazy. I have to start working more harder on my dream. I have to believe in myself that I can do it. And hope that I learn from mistakes and never do those mistakes in my life. Never stuck on one thing. Those things could help me in the future.Â