My experience with the different types of english that we have is in some type of way similar to Jamila’s experience. Jamila states how she can be articulate in many situations, “home, school, and friends” three different types of tongue that helps her communicate with every person she meets in the correct way. In my case is kind of similar, for example, if I’m with my friends hanging out i would not talk to them the same way that i would talk to someone who I recently met, work colleagues or professors. But in family wise It’s a whole different story because my family does speak a sort of “broken” English, as they like to call it. It’s broken in the sense that it’s being mixed up with our first language which is Spanish, but that is the only way my family and some of my friends feel comfortable speaking and that’s acceptable because. There’s also people who do not feel comfortable speaking their second language around everyone but when they need to do it, they do it and that’s when the people around them end up saying that they have “broken english” like if haven broken english was a bad thing. Sometimes people also use informal slangs to communicate with people they are already know, someone who’s really close to them, like a friend or a family member, which is fine depending on the people or the environment you are surrounded by at that exact moment. Reading “3 Ways To Speak English would also help you understand that people should not judge others by the language they’re speaking and think that somehow they wouldn’t be able to understand. “That’s why i put “tri-libngual” on my last job application. I can help to diversify your consumer market is all I wanted them know and when they call me for an interview I’ll be more than happy to show that i can say: “What’s good” “whatagran” and of coursed “Hello”, Because I’m articulate” states Jamila, explaining her thoughts and showing that there would always be a different way to communicate with different people.