“When Miss Speck told me I was going nowhere in life”. Back in 11 grade, sometimes I just feel not  going to class because I just don’t want to go or some days I don’t like that class at all. I Just tell myself  that class is not for me and if the homework comes I can do it by myself. I don’t need the teacher to discuss whatever she is going to say in that class time. By the way I just go to the clinic and lie to them that I have a headache so I cannot go to the class and if is almost time to that class to finish I just get pass from the clinic so I can go to the class and shoulder teacher the pass so she can pull me excuse. Sometimes if I don’t want to go to the clinic, I just go to my friend’s classroom and have fun with them. But they always tell me to go back to class. it came to some of the time that I told myself again. The thing them I doing is not for me is not going to improve my knowledge. I stopped doing that so I can focus more on my class and become something in the future. My point of views on education is always learn how to overcome whatever comes our way, acquiring particular knowledge or skills, as for a profession. Education allows us to explore every aspect of life and can lead us to anywhere we want to go in life.