Vaccine refusal has been a recurring story in the media for well over a decade. Although there is scant evidence that refusal is genuinely increasing in the population, multiple studies have demonstrated concerning patterns of the decline of confidence in vaccines, the medical professionals who administer vaccines, and the scientists who study and develop vaccines. Many of the arguments focus on areas of distrust in medical science. The thing that made me most interested In this topic is because when I was in high school I became more interested in the topic. I always wonder why there was an argument on the decision on which people get a vaccination. When I was little I remember watching the Simpson. There was an episode called “The Computer Wore Menace Shoes,” in which Homer creates a fake conspiracy website and gets kidnapped by a mysterious group for stumbling upon a secret about how flu shots are given to control people’s minds, first aired on December 3, 2000. That’s long before Alex Jones and other folks started pushing these very same types of conspiracy theories about vaccines. And the episode about chickenpox parties, “Milhouse of Sand and Fog,” came out way back on September 25, 2005. The audience that I want to inform is people who are interested in the anti vaccine movement. I want to inform them of what they are fighting for and the opinions that are being gathered through this movement. The genre that I chose to base on my idea is an article. This is because it provides multiple points of view about an issue, including a comparison of the United States and international views. Articles can provide a useful source of information, serving as a primary source of information about historical and current events. I want to inform them that they have a choice and that they will be able to understand the topic. With is I will be able to put a different type of information into it. I want to show people the importance of the vaccine and how vaccines have risen to the limelight in recent years, however, their history is far longer than that. But to only that. I want to show the other side too. That people believe that it there right to choose not to a vaccine. That vaccine refusal has been a recurring story in the media for well over a decade audience that I want to inform are people are interested in the anti-vaccine movement. I want to be able to inform the people on the up and down of anti-vaccine. I could answer a question in it as well. A question like Is natural immunity better than vaccination? Do vaccines cause autism? Are vaccine side effects dangerous? And many more. Understanding why anti-vaxxers stand against vaccination may help pharmacists develop strategies to remove barriers to immunization.

Vaccine