A City Tech OpenLab Course Site

New Genre

At the end of my Unit 2 research, that so many of us are a recognition that the threat from climate change is serious, it is urgent, and it is growing. I proud of Greta Thunberg as a women who started talking about climate change in her home county and lived to came to US in 2019. Who she was addressing accusing them of leaving the burden of climate change with future generations, to fix what is around us and the problem is we can’t go to the past to fix the first mistake that we made. The global temperature should be 2C but most of the things change the planet so we have to do our best to keep at 1. 5C to have the chance to live and now we have to do everything to go up to 2C or keep as 1.5C to save the planet. In everyday life we have to know how to use our energy most of the time. We have to think of solutions that can stop excess deaths from fossil fuel air pollution comprises about 40% of all air pollution deaths every  year in some counties every  month. Air pollution can also cause long-term damage to people’s nerves, brain, kidneys, liver, and other organs. Other solutions about the acid rain can be inconceivable detrimental for the environment and will kill many plants and animals over a long enough exposure. The genre I think is best to reach the audience is outlining speech so the audience can understand more.

1. Lisa Cole

Excellent idea, Germaine. I really looking forward to seeing what you put together for Unit 3.