A City Tech OpenLab Course Site

Audience

For my unit 2 research I wrote that I wanted everyone to read this. But the people I want to read this the most is parents. I think parent who are thinking of having a child  should be educating themself about the topic of immunization. I want to inform them that they have a chose and that they will be able to understand the topic. They will be able to tell the good and bad of vaccine. But also the people that show read this is the politician. Anti-vaccine support may be a growing force in americas politics and around the globe as formerly fringe activists have developed a good reach across social  media platforms. Different candidates who oppose mandatory vaccinations are running for workplace, and a few are winning, with support from giant and well-funded support teams. The genre that will be best to reach my audience is a newspaper . This is because it provide multiple points of view about an issue, including a comparison of the United States and international views. Newspaper articles can provide a useful source of information, serving as a primary source of information about historical and current events.

1. Lisa Cole

Excellent response, Jamal! I’m looking forward to reviewing your work.