There is this one time me and 2 other friends were riding the bike and we went to bay ridge walking path.  We brought some snacks and drink. We were talking about random stuff then I’m not sure what brought about our education system but we were talking about it. Me and my friend saying how some of our education systems changed over time and some stayed the same.  We were talking about how COVID-19 changed our education. We never thought of doing online classes fully that’s something in the future we thought would happen. Covid-19 made me realize how even the most important thing like our education system can change overnight. Also, we were talking about how the school isn’t teaching us the most valuable lesson like how to make money. Everyone tells us you need to finish your education to make a good amount of money. But there are a lot of rich people like bill gate, steve job they didn’t go to college and they became billionaires. This made me question myself about our education system.  We then moved onto college and talking about how college is all about business and how they are taking money from the student with low income. We all agreed that college should be free for all students. Sometimes some student gets accepted to their dream college but they have to let it go because of how much amount of money the college required. This makes it harder because sometimes they have to drop out for a few months so they can earn the money the college required. This delays students from their dream and their future goals. Not everyone has the same opportunity as others. Situation like this makes me think why our education system isn’t fully free.