It was a warm afternoon on a spring day around maybe 12:00 and sunlight as pouring through the window. Though it was a fairly warm day i still wore hoodie as i did everyday. I was in the 6th grade and just took a seat in class as papers of a test we took the day before were being passed out.I kinda just sat in silence waiting for my paper while my classmates around me talked. As my paper was thrown haphazardly onto my desk i was overwhelmed by a sense of nervousness. This was because during the test i knew i had no idea what i was doing. I simply hoped that i would luck out and pass with a good score. To most it sounds like a silly way to think on a test but it worked for me before so it made sense to me. But obviously that didn’t work and my score was pretty low. I got a 63 and this was the first time i got a score that low in that class so my teacher confronted me about it telling me i could have done better. It’s not like my grade dropped all that much but this for some reason changed me. I never used to study before that but i started to. I guess the idea of becoming bad at the one thing i was confident about scared me. Before that moment i throughout things would just come to me without any need to work for it. I’m pretty happy that my mind set changed from that because it got me to where i am today.