I believe the “ingredients” of an education narrative are to a good grasp of the mechanics of writing. It an opportunity to share your imagination, creativity, skill and understanding of nearly all elements of writing. The purpose of a narrative is very easy, you are telling a story to the audience.  It can be written to motivate, educate or most commonly entertain the audiences. The challenge in writing a good narrative is to capture the audience attention and keep them engaged as the story is being told.

To get started on your own education narrative you should start off with something that will hook the reader into wanting to continue the story. Start by introducing the characters and setting of the story. Then you follow up by identify the characters’ motives, desires, and relationships with each other. Then create a plot for your story with a beginning, middle, and end. After you make the climax of your story. The beginning and most of the middle of your story will led up to  the climax of the story. Then, the end of the story will resolve the conflict that drives the your story climax. This will keep the reader hook and interested to read more throughout the story.

Some question and concern I have about the writing an eduction narrative on m own are who is the audience and how did it affect this piece, how will I be able to come up with the idea for this story, and what will influence my writing will it be a book, movie, and over a past event?