A City Tech OpenLab Course Site

Asssignment #1

One word would not be enough to explain this online experience, but what I can say it is is exhausting.  Just the sound of 4 or more classes all online, most right after the other is tiring itself. Due dates are consecutive and the stress is even more unbearable. Trying to adapt to this remote learning will get the best of us, but we can’t let it. But, the best thing about the remote learning is that the teachers are just as understanding as us, they know  how annoying, stressful and exhausting it can get for us. It makes a big difference knowing that , and this semester should be interesting. I would really prefer to have classes on the actual campus instead of staring at a screen listening to people talk. I like to be interactive and be in “real life situations”. Hopefully all goes well soon enough and we can go back to living a somewhat “normal” life.

This picture of Carmelo Anthony means so much to me. He faced so many struggles just trying to get back into the NBA after being a first round pick and close to Lebron’s caliber back in 2003. He faced social media blows and disrespect from NBA teams, but he worked so hard just to get back into the league. He finally got signed to the Portland Trailblazers and now he has a chance to get a championship in this 2020 playoffs.  It means so much to me because no matter how many haters you have no matter how many people say you can’t do it , you can still achieve what you want. You can still get to those places where no one ever thought you could, silence haters and work on your own grind and you’ll get there on your own.

1. Germaine Amoussou

I like when you write I like to be interactive and be in “real life situations”. Hopefully all goes well soon enough and we can go back to living a somewhat “normal” life.