A City Tech OpenLab Course Site

1st Assignment

I feel anxious. As a college freshman this whole process is very new and getting myself more adapted to virtual learning. I wished that my first year I would have been able to go my classes at the college and not through a screen. However,  I understand that under these circumstances virtual learning is something we have to do for our safety. I feel lucky to have really amazing professors.

Image result for beach

During the summer I really enjoy going to the beach. Every time I go I like to take my mini sketchbook  and draw while I listen to the sound of waves. I feel that when I am near water such as the ocean, river or lake I become very inspired to draw

1. Mashfia

I agree I feel worried and confused that this semester, i rather be in the class room it will be better to do all the subject together , instead of the screen it can be confusing and sometimes can cause technical difficulties . over all the professors i have is good they know what there doing i had a bit confusion. I hope this online can get better.
    .

2. Nancy Coyotl

I would definitely have to agree, this whole online learning isn’t it. I feel stressed because I find it a bit hard to find where exactly we are and what we are doing. I feel that if all classes had the same sites to use it would make it much easier to understand what we have to do.