“Girl” collage

As a child my grandparents always told me “strive for the best princess,nobody can ever bring you down”. As well as “positivity is they key to life, always put positive thoughts into the universe”. All my life my mother was a single mother who depended on her parents to help out. “Never expect a man to take care of you, be a successful black woman, never put a man before your family because your family is always there through it all” she would say. As a kid I was the girl who looked up to older brother and admired him for how talented he was even though he was a bully. Till this day he tells me “put god and your family first”. “Make sure you always protect your family no matter what”. In my life god was able to bless me with an amazing bestfriend that has nothing but a positive attitude no matter the situation. Danielle who is my bestfriend is always restating “I know your tired and annoyed with work and school, but make your grandparents and brother proud of you”. “I know that so much had happened in these past two years,  but make make a positive outcome out of it”. My aunt Cameo plays a major part in my life as well. As a became a teenager my aunt always preached “learn to be independent, because a situation can appear at anytime in your life and change everything in a matter of seconds, you need to learn how to adapt”. My boyfriend Ju gives me the best advice. He is so supportive and is always pushing me to want more in life. “Baby girl I want nothing but the best for you, I want you to succeed in anything you do”. With having so much positive people in my life, I know that I will succeed In life and I wouldn’t have been able to grow as a person.