“Girl” collage ~ Carlos Mejia

Basically everyone in my family always told me “do your best in school. My uncle’s, aunt’s, cousins, grandparents, great grandparents, snd especially my parents. Even my girlfriend has gotten up set with me because of school. Yes i understand its important; but i dont really need everyone everyone to keep on telling me the same thing over and over again. My parents are usually the ones who bug me aboht it the most- well my girlfriend as well- and well basically they tell me what every other parent – who came from another country- tell there kids; ” I didn’t come all the way here just for you to fool around in school”; well that  was usually during the afternoon going towards the night. During the morning it would be  from my girlfriend. She’ll tell me “do your best in class” ” always pay attention” “don’t talk to much” “always do your homework” “never skip class”; but im happy she did. I feel like if it wss for her and my parents telling me o wpuld of never made it to college. They kept me on the right path and i will forever be grateful.